PLT Licensing Guides

PLT Licensing Law Guides

Our series of guides on licensing law has be designed to help our clients understand the requirements of law for different types of business that need to be licensed for the sale of alcohol by retail. These guides also cover other important factors that may need to be addressed when running a business .
The first guides in this series is our guide on opening and running your own restaurant.
Download your Restaurant Guide
Download Hygiene Guide Booklet
If you intend to provide entertainment such as live music, dancing, amplified music from a DJ or recorded background music in your restaurant, pub, club or hotel you will also need to be aware of the different types of licence requirements. Links below to PRS and PPL will give you guidance on these matters.
PPL Licence
PRS Licence

Restaurant Guide PLT


More advice on licensing a premises for the sale of alcohol, hot food and drink or music, dancing and entertainment can be sort from our expert licensing team.
Tel: 01242 222188